Saturday, August 16, 2008

I want to die

YAY!! good job joel for starting this! I thought now would be a good time to catch everyone up with my life out here. I just woke up (its 5pm right now) from my first black out experience with my new roommates. We went to the Beachcomber which is a Madison like bar that is like 2 mins away, and me or my other girl roommate (Libby) don't have ANY idea what happened. My last memory is playing beer pong with some strange guy and I think that was at like 11 so a lot could have happened after. But atleast they were all as blackout as I was, Libby actually woke up this morning and threw up on the cat that was sleeping in her bed haha.
But besides my HUGE hangover right now everything is going well. I don't have a job yet and there really arent any prospects, but I got a job waitressing at Applebees haha!! woooohoooo! But my apt is amazing!! Its really cute and we have a deck that looks over the Bay and you can watch the fireworks from Sea World every night. Also, when you leave my place if you go to the left you are 10 steps to the Bay and to the right you are a block away from the ocean. Its so wierd to just walk to the ocean everyday, I love it though! I don't think I can ever leave this place, but I miss everyone so much. Its strange not really having friends here. I want all of you to move out here!
I'm feeling like a might die though so I think I need to go lay back down, but I'm excited that we started this!! miss all of u :(

2 comments:

Liz said...

i totally worked at applebee's the summer after our freshman year. no shame.

Gina Marie said...

I bet you don't have to explain how Applebee's works, which makes it an automatic upgrade from Flat Top! Miss you!